To help students succeed in school, the 21st Century Program in St. Elizabeth provides:
1. Academic activities: homework help, tutoring, computer lab and extra academic classes
2. Physical activities: soccer, capoeira, volley ball, yoga, basket ball, dance & movement.
3. Nutrition and Cooking Activities: promoting healthy life style and healthy eating.
4. Enrichment activities: Garden Class, Golf, Science, Arts & Craft.
5. Family Literacy Activities: weekly parenting classes and special family event.