How to Apply
We are delighted that you are considering St. Elizabeth Elementary School for your school of choice. Your children are God’s most precious gifts to you, and we are excited to work together to help your child reach his/her full potential in every way in a family atmosphere of love, joy and faith. Please scroll down for our guidelines and important dates in the admissions process. Please reach out to us with any questions and we will be happy to help you through the process and arrange for a school tour.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family!
Lynne Kennedy Mullen
- Online Inquiry Form
- Online Application Form
- Apply for the 2022-2023 school year(upcoming year):
- Records submitted via email or sent directly the school
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of Baptismal record (if baptized)
- Report cards or transcripts from outside academic institutions
- Letter of Recommendation and evaluation of child’s performance (submitted by teacher and/or administrator from their previous academic institution) submitted in via email or sent directly to the school
- Letter of Recommendation and Evaluation Waiver Form (submitted by the parent/guardian) to the school via email or sent directly to the school All documents should be submitted directly to the school via email or mailed: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Saint Elizabeth School 1516 33rd Avenue, Oakland, CA 94601